Thursday 28 March 2013

Urban Touch why you disappear?!?!?


Urban Touch was an Indian online store which sold make up, lingerie and the likes of it. Now... It just... It just DISAPPEARED!!!!!!

WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY GOD?!?!?!?!? WHYYYYYYYYY!!!

Yes i know i'm hyperventilating but i CAN'T HELP IT! Urban touch was amazing and I loved it and now it's some fashion store which has (some amazing) discounts but still.... Urban Touch was, you know... URBAN TOUCH! Sigh! Now i have to look for other sites. I mean i do have flipkart but it doesn't have as much stock as UT had. :(

And i guess i better stop boring you and go... 
thanks for listening to (reading) me rant! 
Cheers!
Serena xx


{ http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2012-08-29/news/33451973_1_fashion-jewellery-flash-sales-urban-touch }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love finding little notes in my lair. It makes me so happy! So feel free to leave a comment! Links are entertained as long as they're not spam!
xoxo

Garnier Ultra Blends 5 precious herbs (Shampoo+Conditioner)

Hallo there minions! ^_^ I’m back! I got really busy with college (That’s right! I’m in college  now! *evil laugh*) and li...