Monday 7 January 2013

ELLE 18 Black Out Liner Review





I'm not a liquid eyeliner person. I usually use pencil eyeliners. Why? Well I'm kind of inexperienced when it comes to handling and putting on liquid eyeliner. I always... ALWAYS used to end up looking like a raccoon. Either that or else I looked as if I'd been crying and instead of tears, black eyeliner poured out. But I've FINALLY managed to conquer liquid eyeliner and i'm here with a review of the Elle 18 Black Out! Liner. 



I like the packaging-girly as usual and no-nonsense. The brush is really, really nice. It's not felt but is pretty firm, so you can make extremely thin or extremely thick lines. One swipe gets you a really dark colour, but if you want it to be opaque, swipe it on again. It dries really, really fast. Not instantly but fast enough so that you don't get irritated. The staying power is pretty good too and getting this for 65 bucks is a steal! So all in all I think this is one amazing product!

Swatch:







I've used the eyeliner on my bottom lid too and filled up the waterline with kajal.

Rating: ♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥
Will i repurchase this? A BIG YES!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love finding little notes in my lair. It makes me so happy! So feel free to leave a comment! Links are entertained as long as they're not spam!
xoxo

Garnier Ultra Blends 5 precious herbs (Shampoo+Conditioner)

Hallo there minions! ^_^ I’m back! I got really busy with college (That’s right! I’m in college  now! *evil laugh*) and li...