Thursday 10 January 2013

Dove Body Wash Fresh Moisture Review


                                       

I’ve been wanting to buy this product for a long time and when I finally did, I was glad! This is one of the best body washes I’ve ever used!





What it claims:
If you want that long lasting enticing scent and supple skin, Dove comes with Body Wash Fresh Moisture to wake your senses up and liven your mood. This Body Wash is great for both men and women, refreshing their shower time.
This Dove  Body Wash Fresh Moisture is enriched from Milk, Cucumber and Green Tea. The Milk extract nourishes and moisturizes your skin. It contains lactic acid, which destroys dead skin cells on your skin’s surface, exfoliating it. The Cucumber ingredient keeps your body hydrated  and maintains clean healthy skin. It also has nutrients that gives a beautiful glow to your body skin. The Green Tea component helps in easing dry or oily skin by retaining the skin’s natural moisture content back into balance. It also protects your skin from free radical damage and aids in healing of damaged skin. Your hand will slip through as this body wash leaves your skin silky smooth. Experience a beautiful time at the shower with this crisp, soothing scent and nourishment.
Directions for use:
Squeeze an adequate amount of Body Wash onto your loofah and work into rich creamy lather.

Specifications:
GENERAL TRAITS
Ideal For
Unisex
Container Type
Bottle
Quantity
200 ml
Composition
Cucumber and Green Tea, Milk
Organic
Yes
Organic Type
Natural

BODY WASH ESSENTIALS
Body Wash Applied For
Moisturizing
Application Area
Body

My opinion:
I love it! I really, really love it! The smell, the texture, the moisturizing qualities!
The yummy smell of green tea and cucumber makes this body wash really refreshing and after a long day of work or rather in my case, school, it’s perfect. It contains ¼ part of hydrating milk and it really works!  I like the packaging which is simple and easy to use.  It spreads easily and has a creamy texture which may be kind of hard to wash off, especially if you’re in a hurry. But all in all it’s a great product and worth the 125 bucks  spent!

RATING: ♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥

Would I buy this product again? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love finding little notes in my lair. It makes me so happy! So feel free to leave a comment! Links are entertained as long as they're not spam!
xoxo

Garnier Ultra Blends 5 precious herbs (Shampoo+Conditioner)

Hallo there minions! ^_^ I’m back! I got really busy with college (That’s right! I’m in college  now! *evil laugh*) and li...