Monday 7 January 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Mango Pie Review


I for one am totally loving the new range of lip care by Maybelline New York. Baby lips really lives up to it's name and everything that it claims. I bought 'Mango Pie' which is the un - tinted lip balm and totally love it. From it's fruity smell to the lasting power of the moisture. 



What it claims:

A lip Balm that is set to give you the lips you were born with!
 Maybelline New York, world’s No.1 cosmetic brand has launched a revolutionary lip balm to pamper your lips. Baby Lips, which has proved to be a huge success and has achieved a cult following worldwide, is now available in India. The lip balm is a result of Maybelline New York’s fresh and innovative approach that constantly tries to empower women to look their best.
Baby soft lips can finally be yours: forget about dryness or that chapped feeling, as this lip balm not only hydrates your lips but also, protects it from harmful UV rays with SPF20. Its advanced formula infused with exclusive Botanical Cell Repair Concentrate promises to give you renewed, softer lips in just 4 weeks.
Maybelline New York Baby Lips contains all the goodness your lips will need this season. It contains a perfectly balanced blend of superior ingredients such as aloe, honey, a high percentage of shea-butter and a combination of essential vitamins. This innovative lip balm requires only one application to give you instant moisture and protection for up to 8 hours. The lip balm comes in Care and Color range with 7 different bright colours to lighten up your mood.
Baby Lips provides the care you were meant to receive! Adult care for baby soft lips in the most fragrant flavors yet!

My Opinion:
The balm is really good and glides on really easily. It gives your lips a nice transparent gloss which is perfect for school kids like me. The lasting power of the moisture is really good. and even when the gloss disappears, the moisture stays in. I've blowed bubble gums and licked my lips but the moisture doesn't go away. Plus my lips feel really soft after using this and for 125 bucks this product is good! 

Rating - ♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥

Will i buy this product again? Yes!

Thanks for reading! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love finding little notes in my lair. It makes me so happy! So feel free to leave a comment! Links are entertained as long as they're not spam!
xoxo

Garnier Ultra Blends 5 precious herbs (Shampoo+Conditioner)

Hallo there minions! ^_^ I’m back! I got really busy with college (That’s right! I’m in college  now! *evil laugh*) and li...