Saturday 2 November 2013

(Review) The Nivea Light Feeling Daily Face Sun Fluid with SPF 50




I’d like to introduce you to the new love of my life – The Nivea Sunscreen. Yeah, sure they say Face Fluid blah, blah, blah on the cover but it’s just a fancier word for sunscreen.


I have never used a sunscreen all the sixteen years I’ve walked this earth and I’ve had enough damage done to my skin to last me a lifetime. So this time, when they announced our sports meet I knew that it was gonna be one hectic month in the sun. So to save my poor skin I decided to buy this. Plus I got a facewash worth 99 INR free! :D









The Nivea Light Feeling Daily Face Sun Fluid comes in a off white opaque bottle with a blue cap. The bottle contains 50 ml of the liquid. It has an SPF 50, plus P++ so that your skin remains protected all day long.






The liquid is water resistant though you might have to touch up if you towel your face. It’s runny though and makes your face appear greasy, so I always set it with powder before leaving for school.





The nozzle leaves out the fluid in drops so that no extra sunscreen gushes into your hand.



It has become a staple in my bag now and though it’s a bit on the expensive side (449 INR) I wouldn’t mind buying it again.


What is your favorite sunscreen?



Cheers!
Serena xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Lovely Blog and a great review.
    Spreading some #GIGLove.. following you via both Bloglovin and GFC.
    Looking forward to your follows too....
    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog so lovely! ^^

    just following you via GFC #GIGtag

    xoxo,
    http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it is good! Will try it ^^

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this too. The packaging is just different. I have yet to try it though because I haven't been under the sun too long to really need it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely product... #giglove visit back: http://www.sparklingsmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to look this up next time I'm out. This will really help during the summer months in Sydney :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great review! #giglove - Rosalie Tangonan http://rosalietangonan.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. im liking biore now...because it feels like gel and watery....I hate sticky feeling!!!!!!!! gig

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must try this! It looks like good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Nivea! It is a brand of my childhood and I still love it... just different products ofc :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this review! I know what you mean when brands substitute common words to a fancier one for marketing purposes LOL. I love sunscreen, even though they tend to make me look ghostly white haha. Right now I have a moisturizing cream that has SPF and all of my BB creams as well, so I'm good to go. Nivea is a good brand, I mean they've been around as far as I can remember. x Donah GiG

    ReplyDelete
  12. You´ll love sunscreen! I can´t go in the sun without! Best skin investment there is

    http://kjandersen.org/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely product but I'm afraid it will appear more greasy or illuminating on my super oily skin. I can give it a try in winters though I guess xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have been a while I have not used Nivea products, I remember their scent is pretty strong. What about this ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't tried this sunscreen from Nivea, but I have its after sun. Will try this next time giglove

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love finding little notes in my lair. It makes me so happy! So feel free to leave a comment! Links are entertained as long as they're not spam!
xoxo

Garnier Ultra Blends 5 precious herbs (Shampoo+Conditioner)

Hallo there minions! ^_^ I’m back! I got really busy with college (That’s right! I’m in college  now! *evil laugh*) and li...