Saturday 16 November 2013

(Review) The Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara






I’m probably the only Indian Blogger who has not reviewed the Lakme Eyeconic Mascara! Lol!
So, after reading countless number of reviews of this mascara, I decided to give it a try.

It was hate at first try.
Literally.

When I first got it, it was so, so, SO darn watery, it clumped my lashes and it was like Welcome to Clumpville or Say hello to the Tarantula look.


See how clump-tacular it is?

But let’s go through this systematically.

The Lakme Eyeconic Mascara is supposedly curling mascara, but my Maybelline Hyper Curl does a better job of it. Packaging wise, it’s a love hate relationship for me. It comes in a curved, black tube with turquoise(?) lettering on it.






The brush is kinda short bristled and picks up a whole lot of excess product which one can do without. I guess that’s what clumps up the eyes.


See all that excess product on it at the tip?
The formula at the starting was watery but soon enough, it kinda thickened and then it spread beautifully (That is beautifully if you were willing to spend half an hour trying to apply your mascara without clumping.) But in the starting, I managed to get mascara all over my eye. The pic will attest to that. x_x

After it thickened.


While the formula was watery.

The mascara is waterproof but for 250 INR,  I think you have a better deal with the Maybelline Hyper curl Mascara which is only 200 INR.

Cheers!

Serena xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love finding little notes in my lair. It makes me so happy! So feel free to leave a comment! Links are entertained as long as they're not spam!
xoxo

Garnier Ultra Blends 5 precious herbs (Shampoo+Conditioner)

Hallo there minions! ^_^ I’m back! I got really busy with college (That’s right! I’m in college  now! *evil laugh*) and li...