Friday 12 October 2012

Elle 18 Kajal Review



I'm a little fussy. OK! A LOT fussy. I can never seem to find a kajal which matches my requirements. And this resulted in me starting a kajal quest. 
I decided to start with ELLE 18 because it looked promising... But honestly I'm a bit disappointed with it. 





♦ DETAILS:



♣ PRODUCT NAME: ELLE 18 Kajal
♣ COMPANY: ELLE 18
♣ PRICE: 65 INR
♣ ADDED ENRICHMENTS: Almond extracts

♦ MY EXPERIENCE:

I think the best part about this kajal was that it was smooth. Very smooth and relatively smudge proof. I feel for 65 bucks it's pretty reasonable. However I was disappointed because it lasted for barely two hours. After two hours of sweating,  it looked as if I'd washed the kajal off which does not work for me because I can't keep touching up my eye every two hours. I need somthing which will last through rain, hail and sweat.The colour was not as dark as I would like it to be but it was fine. Anyways... The kajal is soothing and does not burn my eyes. I still remember that Lotus kajal I used which promised to soothe my eyes but just ended up giving my eyes a burning sensation. That however is another story. The ELLE 18 kajal's packaging is simple, girly and no nonsensical. So all in all it was fine... Not too great but not too bad.

RATING - ♥♥/♥♥♥♥
HAPPINESS METRE: ☻☻/☻☻☻☻

I feel that grey scale pictures bring out the best of black.




One eye with flash



both the eyes with flash





  

All the pictures are with flash. I couldn't do the natural light ones because there is really no natural light at 9 in the night! lol!
Anyways... I hope this helped you! 

P.s - What do you think of the ELLE 18 kajal?

2 comments:

  1. try waterproof ones or Revlon....
    N ur review is awesome though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.. thankyou! :)
      I'm going to be trying VLCC and Maybelline next...Lets see how they go! :)

      Delete

Hey there! I love finding little notes in my lair. It makes me so happy! So feel free to leave a comment! Links are entertained as long as they're not spam!
xoxo

Garnier Ultra Blends 5 precious herbs (Shampoo+Conditioner)

Hallo there minions! ^_^ I’m back! I got really busy with college (That’s right! I’m in college  now! *evil laugh*) and li...